There are many different ways that you can get paid online, and a blog nowadays is one of the best ways, as well as being an essential part of your internet marketing arsenal. When you learn how to make a blog and make money with your blog, you want to start with a blog format and a structure that navigates easily for your goals and needs and, preferably, learn the shortcuts and blogging secrets from an expert, as a money making blog depends on doing a number of things right.
I wish I had a blogging blueprint when I started my blogs as it would have saved me a lot of time and money. Instead I was bloggering on for ages not quite knowing what I was doing! Now I know which factors should be in place as soon as possible for you to make a blog that will make you money. If you want to build a real online business when learning how to make your own blog, I recommend you take the following eight factors into consideration:
- Choosing a suitable blogging platform, the structure of your blog, graphics and pictures for your blog.
- How to do correct and targeted keyword research, choose a subject or niche for your blog, and buy a suitable domain name.
- How to write relevant content for your blog, or where to find content if you don't want to write it yourself. The quality of the information on your blog is very important and needs to be interesting, relevant, informative, and fresh.
- How to implement the latest search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- How to implement blog marketing - very important! Where and how to get free traffic: Web 2.0, article marketing, RSS feeds, as well as paid traffic, how to get backlinks from other relevant sites to yours, etc. You need to attract visitors to your blog to read your content, and see your offers. Good content on your blog gets you traffic, but that alone will not be sufficient to get a high volume of traffic. You need to actively market your blog, as without enough traffic, you won't make sales.
- Essential layout steps for monetizing your blog.
- Affiliate marketing and how to set up an affiliate marketing funnel, which could include Pay Per Click marketing and landing pages.
- Last, but not least, you would do well to develop a daily task plan to keep your focus, motivation and energy levels high in the process of completing the steps when making your money making blog.
It is a lot of fun, very exciting and rewarding to make your own blog, and see the results coming in: lots of traffic, lots of interaction with visitors, lots of money! If you're wanting to start right and get complete information on how to make a blog and make money with your blog, feel free to visit my site below. Happy Blogging!
Di Green is an experienced internet marketer and health enthusiast, to mention only a couple of passions.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Di_Green